TS00008267 - Generic Decision

Hal Fairless Hal_Fairless-NR at raytheon.com
Tue Sep 11 19:43:11 EDT 2007

Background:

I have used TS00008267 as a step in a W/F template, an in doing so I
changed the task description to fit my needs.  Now when I access the task
in Display mode (PFTC_DIS), there is a toggle box that  says 'SAP <_>
Modification'.  Two questions; 1). by having changed the description for
TS00008267, is it now changed for every template where TS00008267 is used?
 2).  What exactly does the 'SAP <_> Modification' mean and/or where can I
find additional information regarding it?

BTW we are 4.7 .

regards,

Hal Fairless