New to workflow (Ron Adkins)

Ravi Dixit dolbydix at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 20:30:57 EDT 2007

Hi Ron

My responses below,

1.      Mark for Deletion (PMM8)  vs Refuse Approval of  a Notification.
What are the downfall to letting our workflow processors Mark a workitem for
deletion versus a Refusal Approval?
I have never used PMM8 but a Reject/Refuse Approval Completes the
notification, suggest you use this.

2.      If we have removed a step of approval from a new workflow, how can I
manually change the status to NOPR APOK in the container?
If I have understood you correctly, you are after a way to manually set the
status of the notification? There is an FM that you can use
ISR_NOTIFICATION_APPSTATUS_SET check if it is available in your system.

Cheers
Ravi