Shopping cart - doubts - pls. clarify

Balasubramanian Padmanabha pbalaa_2007 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 04:26:30 EDT 2007

Hi All,
  I have copied the standard workflow WS10000129. I have assigned the agent assignment to the approver task.

  The workitem finds the manager. Now, the manager execute the workitem from the SRM Approval Inbox in the portal.

  Although, the manager approves the workitem at the detail level and save it. The workitem/shopping cart  is not approved and hence its not cleared from the "Manager's inbox".

  However, when the manager executes at the header level, the workitem/shopping cart gets approved and it clears from the approvers inbox.

  Please help me to resolve this issue.

  Thanks
  Bala