Purchase Requisition Workflow

Ramu Nemurgommula ramun at intelligroup.com
Tue Oct 30 08:37:25 EDT 2007

Hi,

When a Purchase requisition is created and saved the Workflow is working fine.
When the Purchase requisition is on Hold for some time and than saved, I am facing a problem in handling the workflow.

The Event  'releaseStepCreated'  of BUS2015 is raised when the Purchase requisition is kept on Hold so the workflow had triggered. I have created a method in the business object to handle whether the Requisition is on Hold or Not. I can't completed the workflow if the Status is on Hold as no Event is raised when the Requisition is Saved, so I need to wait until the Requisition is Saved and go to next Step in the workflow. For this I need to check the status of the Requisition at regular intervals how can achieve this or they are any other solutions.

Please advice how to proceed.

Regards,
Ramu N
Software Engineer