Job RSWWDHEX unable to pick the workItems with missed deadline

Joe_Toledo@capgroup.com Joe_Toledo at capgroup.com
Thu Oct 18 10:29:14 EDT 2007

Make sure the job RSWWDHEX is running.

I've had experiences where it appears that in SM37 that the job is
running, but when you execute SWU3 it shows the job is not scheduled (??)
 Just re-start the job from there and it should be OK.

Good luck!
Joe Toledo | The Capital Group Companies
Location: IRV | Extension: 55417 | Outside: 949-975-5417
E-mail: joat at capgroup.com
[ Mailing: 15261 Laguna Canyon Rd. LC1-2B Irvine, CA 92618 USA ]

"Deepali Margaj" <deepalimargaj at gmail.com>

Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
10/17/2007 03:41 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

sap-wug at mit.edu
cc

Subject
Job RSWWDHEX unable to pick the workItems with missed deadline

Hi all,

In my workflow i've created a "background" task which has a
deadline("requested Start"  , 1 minute after work Item creation)
It was working fine before,however it is behaving strange now.My task is
always remaining in waiting state. The job for Missed Deadlines don't find
anything. I've debug it. In the SWWWIDEADL, i find my runtime task and
parameters. But the problem is that program RSWWDHEX doesn't find
anything. Hence this particular step is not completing at all.

Can anybody please help.

Thanks,
Deepali