Job RSWWDHEX unable to pick the workItems with missed deadline

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Wed Oct 17 18:58:11 EDT 2007

I assume you verified it is actaully running so
next question, is it running in the correct client?

In our dev box we have a couple clients. 110 and 120.
Make sure it is running in the client you think it should.

If you just look at MS37 you see the task scheduled but need to
inspect to see 'what' client it is running in.

Note: With given info this is what I can think of off the top
without SAP in front of me.

Rick