Print Multiline item with carriage return in Workflow (SAP-WUG Digest, Vol 35, Issue 36)

Heong Lian Ng HeongLian.Ng at axonglobal.com
Wed Oct 17 23:33:47 EDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I had tried as advised and it is not successful.

In the word document template, changes made as following:-

Shipping Information

            Ship To: {&ZWTY.ZWAV_ADDR##&}

                                 {&ZWTY.ZWAV_SHIPTO_STREET&}

                                 {&ZWTY.ZWAV_SHIPTO_CITYSTATE&}

The word document generated is as following:-

Shipping Information

            Ship To: ABC AirlineKING HILLS

                                 400 MAIN STREET

                                 EAST HARTFORD, CT 06108 US

The expected result should be as following:-

Shipping Information

            Ship To: ABC Airline

                                 KING HILLS

                                 400 MAIN STREET

                                 EAST HARTFORD, CT 06108 US

It doesn't work if {ZWTYCLAIM.ZWAV_SHIPTONAME##} is not in && character.

Im using SAP version 4.7 for your information.

Thanks.

Message: 1