WAPI SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_COMPLETE

Richard V Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 9 22:35:57 EDT 2007

Alon,

What exactly is the step that you are using to complete work item doing? I
recall having the same problem when the step had some functionality involved
with it. My process used a web front-end by user to process the work items.
I ended up making  the work item a dummy step just to be able to assign the
item to a user and to provide the ability to reserve, replace, cancel and
complete the work item under that user id. I no longer received that error
once I did that.

Richard.