WAPI SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_COMPLETE

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Tue Oct 9 19:42:43 EDT 2007

Thanks Ravi,

I am not sure your analysis is right. The Workflow works fine if you
execute the work item from the inbox. It only errors if you call the
WAPI SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_COMPLETE   with the do_callback_in_background =
space.

Regards,

Alon Raskin

e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com <mailto:araskin at 3i-consulting.com>

p: +1 207 523 3489

c: +1 207 409 4983

f:  +1 806 403-4983

The easiest way to integrate SAP with any mobile device

http://www.themobileworkplace.com <http://www.themobileworkplace.com/>