WAPI SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_COMPLETE

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Tue Oct 9 09:54:14 EDT 2007

I am just wondering if anyone has seen this issue before:

I am calling Function Module  SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_COMPLETE  to complete a work item. The FM has a parameter  do_callback_in_background . I am setting this to SPACE because I want the subsequent work item to be executed under the same User ID. However when I do this the workflow errors with the following error Error when defining successor for node 0000000004

Does do anyone know a way around this issue or whether this is a likely candidate for an OSS message?

Alon Raskin
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com <mailto:araskin at 3i-consulting.com>