: Contract expiry workflow.

Devireddy Swathi (Dataflo) devireddy.swathi at dataflo.co.za
Mon Oct 8 12:07:43 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a requirement where a workitem is sent to an agent for whom the
contracts are going to expire in 4 weeks.

When he executes the workitem it directs him to a report where it shows
all contracts expiring in the report.

So i am plannin to schedule a background job for contracts expiring once
in a day.

I will have a one step workflow which will call the report.

I am in dilema how to proceed as for the BO object i cannot give a key
as the workflow is for all contracts expiring under a person.

How do i trigger the event

If anyone has a better way to proceed for this

Thanks & Regards

Swathi Devireddy

Coke SCALE

Satyam Computer Services Ltd