Workflow for Parked Documents

Tom Peou tompeou at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 18:49:24 EST 2007

Hi Swathi,

Events are raised for parked documents:
1. MIR7 - Raises BUS2081.Parked (no SPRO config required)
2. The FV60, FV70, etc do require some config in SPRO. Go to:
SPRO -> FI Accounting -> AR & AP -> Business Transactions -> Incoming
Inv&Cred -> Carry out & check Settings for Doc Parking
and set up the following:
- Create Workflow Variant for Doc Parking (tx. OBWA)
Here you define the Workflow to be triggered.
- Assign Company Code to WF Variant for Doc Parking (tx. OBWJ)

For the FV* transaction for parking, they raise the event FIPP.Created when
you have configured in SPRO as above.

If you need more info, there has been many threads in the WUG archives
covering this topic.

Kind regards,
Tom