The results of your email commands

krishna mohan geniuskittu at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 01:35:08 EST 2007

Hi Albina,

As per your requirement you need to send the workitem
to all 4 people  and anyone's decision is enough to
proceed further.

create a user decision step and make sure that the
agent determination of this step results in these 4
people and rest will be taken care by SAP. as per
standard , even if anyone takes an action on the
workitem it will be automatically removed from other
user's inbox. UWL is nothing but portal copy of SBWP
(provided we do not have any restrictions in portal
based on task nos etc)

in the user decison step, create 2 out comes 1.
Approve 2.Reject and it will result in 2 branches for
you. Just make sure 'Reject' branch is going out and
connecting to end of workflow. In the 'approve' branch
you can write your own steps based on requirement.

Thanks and Regards
Krishna Mohan Dubbaka
SAP Workflow Consultant
Satyam Computer Services Ltd