The results of your email commands

Albina Fernando albinafernando at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 15:44:16 EST 2007

Hi All,

  I have a scenario, wherein there r say 4 approvers, and when one of them
rejects the approval request, then workflow should end and the workitems
should be removed from other approver's UWL. For this scenario, I have used
a Process control step, and based on the approvers decision if its a reject,
then the Process control step will be executed. Here the approval is
parallel. i.e workitems will be sent at the same time to all the approvers
UWL. If in case when 1st approver rejects it and at the same time, another
approver has opened his workitem and hes going through the workitem
details,.What will happen in that case, Will there be any error, or any
message that will get displayed in that approver's workitem because when the
approver will try to approve his work item there will be an error. How
should we handle this scenario.  Does anyone have any inputs on the same.?