Event for Digital Signature (for ECM)

workflow99@aol.com workflow99 at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 22:03:54 EST 2007

Hi Folks,

ECC 6.0

Client has ECM approval using a Digital Signature Sequence (three required). I need to sense the completion of signature in a workflow step. There is an indicator ?field?in the ECM header for the siagnature?that?is set for the first signature and cleared for the last signature that is recorded in the change docs. There is no change doc for the second signature. The last signature also sets the Approved status for the ECM. I have a dirty way of reading the eSig tables (after waiting and ensuring the update task is complete) but would prefer to have a terminating event. Does anyone know of a BAdI or exit for eSig where I can?create an event for the object that is being signed?

Best Regards,
Ramki Maley.