User status as object attribute

workflow99@aol.com workflow99 at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 21:43:38 EST 2007

Hello folks,

ECC 6.0

Mike Pokrka posted this (http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/sap-wug/2006-August/023366.html) a while ago. I also reverted to the code solution due to urgency of the requirement (not good becuase I have to wait for the update task to complete) and?am wondering if someone has found the answer. I am dealing with the ECM object. I can raise an event using Status Managegement but I canot have the step as async becuase I have not found a way to raise an event for another possible outcome of the step (a separate question follows).

Best Regards,
Ramki Maley.