Advance with dialog

Serge Boulay serge.boulay at n-spro.com
Thu Nov 22 14:06:06 EST 2007

Hi,

We have a workflow (Netweaver 7) that as two (2) steps with the “Advance
with dialog” option. The first step may generate an event that would
normally complete the workflow (with a fork). But the does not get completed
because the system displays the second screen before it actually get
completed. I have tried some waiting with no real success. Is there a way to
control this?

Thanks,

Serge Boulay
Associate/Associé

/n Spro Inc
314-A Lakeshore Blvd
Pointe-Claire (Québec)
H9S 4L5

c: 1.514.830.0750
o: 1.514.907.2505 x205
f: 1.518.207.9005
e:  <mailto:serge.boulay at n-spro.com> serge.boulay at n-spro.com

 <http://www.n-spro.com/> www.n-spro.com

P Merci de penser à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce courriel.
Thank you for thinking about the environment before printing out this
e-mail.