Example of SAP Script

Ravi Dixit dolbydix at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 17:29:51 EST 2007

Hi Hal

This is fairly easy, I find it easier with the old sapscript editor. In the
format column use the drop-down to choose the command format - '/:' -
forward slash with colon, and then use IF <container_element> .....
You need to add the same format if you have an ELSE or ELSEIF and for ENDIF
too....and to actually display the text to the user use the default '*'
format - asterisk. This should work.

Regards
Ravi