Send ABAP Report as an attachment to email

Ginny Stockdale Ginny.Stockdale at morse.com
Wed Nov 21 11:33:31 EST 2007

Hi,

I have tried to setup a workflow to execute a report and send to a user
as an email attachment. I have been struggling with REPORT method
execute and send and the SOFMFOL object. I need a folder to send the
document to. Okay if I am testing as I can manually enter the folder
number etc.

Have found reference to a message that it might be easier to execute
sendtaskdescription of selfitem.

Is the best way to sub selfitem with zselfitem and copy method. Add my
code to execute my report and progress from there...whereabouts to add
the code.

Regards

GS

If you have received this e-mail in error, please return it to the sender immediately and delete it and any attachments from your system. Morse plc is the UK holding company for various international subsidiaries trading as Morse. The registered office for Morse Group Limited (Company Number 2212268) and its UK group undertakings is Profile West, 950 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex TW8 9EE.  VAT Registration 673 0084 47.