Dynamic Columns in Business Workplace(SAP inbox)

Tom Peou tompeou at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 16:52:00 EST 2007

Hi Srinivas,

In this case, it could just be a sequence of events. You mentioned "Last
Reserved By Agent" of a work item. A reserve is updated when a user either
selects "Reserve" or executes the work item. The field does not chnage
simply by refreshing.

Please advise the scenario when you are expecting that field to be updated
with a new user id?

For example, if "User A" "Reserved" a work item that was in my SBWP and then
clicked on "Replace", then "User A" should appear as the "Last Reserved By
Agent" until another user executes or reserves the item.

Also, please remember to retain a Dynamic Column layout, you should be
saving the variant with a "/" in front of the title.

Cheers,
Tom