FW: Question from SAP: Top 5 Reports on Business Workflow

Keohan, Susan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Thu Nov 15 11:53:13 EST 2007

Forwarded on behalf of Ralf Schaub, SAP NetWeaver Product Manager (ralf.schaub at sap.com)

Dear all,

I am writing to you gathering valuable input in regards to specifications we currently prepare. As part of our new BPM solution "NetWeaver Business Process Manager" we specify currently the requirements for reporting and process analysis.

I would like to ask for response on the following questions:

1.      What are the top 5 reports you run over your existing workflow deployment? Please list both SAP pre-delivered and custom developed reports. The more details you can provide the better we can understand your requirements.

2.      What are your top 5 pain points when designing and deploying these reports?

Please feel free to distribute this questions to other members of your community where you feel it is appropriate.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Ralf Schaub

mailto: ralf.schaub at sap.com<mailto:ralf.schaub at sap.com>

http://www.sap.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Walldorf, Germany

Vorstand/SAP Executive Board: Henning Kagermann (Sprecher/CEO), Léo Apotheker, Werner Brandt, Claus Heinrich, Gerhard Oswald, Peter Zencke

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairperson of the SAP Supervisory Board: Hasso Plattner, Registergericht/Commercial Register Mannheim No HRB 350269

Diese E-Mail kann Betriebs- oder Geschäftsgeheimnisse oder sonstige vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, ist Ihnen eine Kenntnisnahme des Inhalts, eine Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe der E-Mail ausdrücklich untersagt. Bitte benachrichtigen Sie uns und vernichten Sie die empfangene E-Mail.

Vielen Dank.

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation