Difference in views "Organization and Staffing" & "Organization and Staffing (workflow)"

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 13:07:16 EST 2007

G'day Khawaja,

There are differences in what data is visible between the two views but it's
the same data source. Therefore an update in one is instantly in the other.

It's been a long time since I looked at the specifics (which seems weird,
but there you go) but the WF view shows you assignments to TS tasks and
maybe Org Data roles...??

At any rate as a WF developer the WF view is the one you want.

Have fun,
Mark