Question on Deadline monitoring

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Mon Nov 12 09:37:56 EST 2007

You can also use do the following:

Create the number of forks needed. For instance, the kill WF step after
5 days.

Create a task and call a VOID method if you really don't need to do
anything.

On that task in the "Latest End" tab, set the  Ref, data/ time,
use Work Item Creation as start time, enter 5 days, and set as Modeled.

This will create an "outcome" that you can put a Term WF task or
whatever you need.

Search this list or "Modeled Deadline" between Marc and myself. (Mr..
Pyc helped me)

This works great for but like anything else has limitations with other
design requirements. Like,
sticking this Modeled Deadline in a loop.

Happy WF'ing

Rick Sample
SAP Business Workflow Developer
Graybar, Inc.