Changes not effective due to workflow runtime version

Sudhir Pargaonkar pargov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 13:13:03 EST 2007

Hi,

I have made some changes to my workflow and want to test them. But everytime
I use SWUS or trigger the event, old runtime version is triggered. I have
already tried the following:

1) SWU_OBUF... did not work
2) SWUD.. test environment.. consistency check..did not work
3) Executed report RHWFINDEXRESET.. did not work
4) In SWUS.. clicked on "Refresh Org Environment".. did not work
5) Confirmed that changes are active...

My active version (with changes) is 0000.. .and 'runtime exists' version is
0001.

Can someone help me with deleting this runtime version?

Thanks a lot.

Sudhir
Workflow consultant