Learning workflow >> Can see work item in inbox But the work itemdoes not get executed

Rao, Vijayendra Krishnamurthy vijayendra.rao at hp.com
Mon Nov 5 11:30:11 EST 2007

Hi Florin,

Many thanks for the inputs. As you had mentioned it was a problem with
the binding.
The problem was with the Container variables. I had defined the
variables but did not activate the IMPORT and EXPORT parameters. So
eventhough the binding exists it did not work as expected.

Anyways thanks so much for your kind help. Appreciate that!!

Regards,
VJ