Learning workflow >> Can see work item in inbox But the work item does not get executed

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Mon Nov 5 02:41:44 EST 2007

Hi,

you might be missing the dataflow from the workflow-container to the task container to transfer the object-instance (material master). So please verify (once again) your bindings from
- Event-->Workflow
- Workflow-->Activity
You can also check in the executed work item, if you see under "Goto-->Technical Work item display"; "Extras-->Container", if you can find you material master's ID there. If not, there's somewhere a binding missing.

Best regards,
   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------