Filtering specific Tasks out of SRM approval inbox

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 05:23:36 EST 2007

Sorted.

In the method CL_SWL_BWSP_BADI_SERVICES.INVOKE_WF_BWP_SELECT_FILTER there is
logic to only filter Dialog Workitems with a Status of READY however my
BlackBerry Workitems can be in SELECTED status.

A quick repair to this method and all is well. Time will tell of any ill
effects.

The credit goes to Tong Jin Ooi of BAT for this one!

Have fun,
Mark