Removing UWL Subview

Rahul Shukla rahul_ariean at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 14:07:41 EDT 2007

Hi,

If you want to restrict few tasks not to appear inside
the UWL, you can edit the UWL XML config file and
remove those unwanted tasks entries.

Save this XML with some new name and upload it with
high priority.

This is how I did to get rid of such case.

Regards,
Rahul
--- "Crane, Jacob" <JTCe at pge.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>      I think that's what I have now.  We tried to
> follow the steps in
> the UWL configuration guide to make this a tailored
> iView.  The new
> iView opens with the HR View and works OK.  However,
> actually want to
> prevent users from seeing or touching any tasks that
> are outside of HR
> when using this iView because the business doesn't
> want the portal used
> for executing other tasks.
>
> Is there a better way to restrict the UWL to a set
> of tasks?
> Alternatively, is there a way to specifically
> exclude a certain task
> from the UWL?
>
> Thanks for all your help!
> Jacob

=== message truncated ===>

Something that can't be re-cycled is Wasted Time.