Connect UWL to WAS 6.20 without ITS?

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Mon May 21 10:21:18 EDT 2007

Hi Patrick,

This is certainly possible since the UWL itself doesn't run on ITS.

Where you may run into trouble is if you are trying to execute non-webby
workitems that call transactions. To my knowledge these tasks use WebGUI
rendered using the ITS. If all you're using are Java, Decisions, BSPs and
other web tasks then you're a-ok.

In 640 onwards ITS is integrated into the WAS so all your problems will
disappear.

Hope that helps,
Mike
(cross-answered on WUG and SDN :-)