Reverse('Undo') a reject in Purchase requsition

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 06:58:12 EDT 2007

Try to use the BAPI that set and reset the release indicators:

BAPI_REQUISITION_RELEASE       BAPI_REQUISITION_RESET_RELEASE

Flávio.

Subject: Reverse('Undo') a reject in Purchase requsitionDate: Thu, 17 May 2007 17:22:33 -0500From: pprasad at citgo.comTo: sap-wug at mit.edu

Hello Sap Gurus,We are in the process of upgrading from 4.6c to ECC version. For Rejection of a Purchase requisition, we are using the transaction ME54N. When a PReq is rejected, it does not allow you to make any changes unless we undo the reject. But we have a situation where users can change a requisition via workorder. If the purchase req. is already rejected, the user should go to the purchase req., undo the rejection and then make changes in the workorder and save it for the workflow to kick off. I doubt if users will do so many steps. Is there any way we can force the P.Req to undo the 'reject' when the user is in the work order that way he doesn't have to do the 'Undo reject' step?The field for the Reject status is EBAN-PROCSTAT. Its value is '08' when the Purchase req is rejected. I tried to look at BAPI_REQUISITION_CHANGE and they dont let this field to be changed.Any help is greatly appreciated.