Reverse('Undo') a reject in Purchase requsition

Prasad, Prashanthi pprasad at citgo.com
Thu May 17 18:22:33 EDT 2007

Hello Sap Gurus,

We are in the process of upgrading from 4.6c to ECC version. For
Rejection of a Purchase requisition, we are using the transaction ME54N.
When a PReq is rejected, it does not allow you to make any changes
unless we undo the reject. But we have a situation where users can
change a requisition via workorder. If the purchase req. is already
rejected, the user should go to the purchase req., undo the rejection
and then make changes in the workorder and save it for the workflow to
kick off. I doubt if users will do so many steps. Is there any way we
can force the P.Req to undo the 'reject' when the user is in the work
order that way he doesn't have to do the 'Undo reject' step?
The field for the Reject status is EBAN-PROCSTAT. Its value is '08' when
the Purchase req is rejected. I tried to look at BAPI_REQUISITION_CHANGE
and they dont let this field to be changed.

Any help is greatly appreciated.