PCR Workflow: Changing the button label

Abir Kundu abir.kundu at in.ibm.com
Thu May 17 05:36:04 EDT 2007

Hi All,
      We are implementing the PCR workflow for create position. We are
using the template WS50000041. The approval process is working fine. In the
standard, after the approval process a workitem will reach the PCR admin,
who will update the system with the notification details through R/3.
      But the requirement is that, PCR admin will also receive a workitem
in his UWL. There he will get to buttons, 1. Update the system or 2.
Cancel. After pressing ‘Update the system’ button, a background task will
update the R/3.
      To achieve this we can copy and use the Web task TS50000075, with
binding:
&IFV& = R
&MODE& = CHANGE
&REQUEST_NO& = Notification Number.
But the button on the form is appearing as 1.Resubmit and 2.Withdraw. I
need to change them to 1. Update the system or 2. Cancel. How can I achieve
this?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Abir Kundu