Step Type Condition missing from Workflow Builder Step Type List

Larry Hu larry.hu at dolphin-corp.com
Tue May 15 12:24:01 EDT 2007

Hi: Something very weird: I get into a system to build a workflow only
to find that the step type condition is not there in the Step Type List.
But the system does support the working of transported workflow
templates that contain the condition step. The issue seems only with its
invisibility in the Step Type List. I have no way to know if the problem
has been there since Day One. Debugging finds that the Step Type List is
built up by IF_WFD_PROFILE~NODETYPES_GET, but somehow the condition step
type has got into the internal table mt_excluded_nodetypes, so it is
excluded from the list.

The system data:

SAP_BASIS 620 level 0042

SAP_ABA    620 level 0042

SAP_APPL  470 level 0020

Have you experienced this problem before? Is there a configuration or
any other way to get the condition step type from exclusion? Thanks a
lot!

Larry Hu