No email notification for manual "forwarded" work item

Smit, Henk henk.smit at logicacmg.com
Fri May 11 05:59:07 EDT 2007

You could try SOST.

In here you can monitor all requests and also start the send process manually.

But I think that this will not help you in this case. If a user manually forwards its task to another user, no automatical mail will be sent to the other user.

You could use report RSWUWFML2 to send notifications to user. It can be scheduled regularely depending on your needs.

Best regards,
Henk