strange container and binding behaviour in WAS 6.40

Markkos markkos at gmail.com
Tue May 8 05:46:50 EDT 2007

Hi Ronen, i've seen your message in the forum, a little old, but i'm getting
the same issue as you had some time ago... no value in the containers with a
container operation...

did you get it solve?? could you tell me what's happening?

thanks a lot in advance... i'd aprpeciate your answer..

Regards.

On 6/26/06, Ronen Fox <Ronen.Fox at ness.com> wrote:

> Mike,
>

> Thanks for the quick reply.
>

> Since Sunday is a working day here in Israel and it's the first day of the
> week, it seems the system was fresh after a peaceful weekend....
>

> I will try to explain in more detail:
>

> Business object ZMAT_REQ has an attribute called MRP. The value of that
> virtual attribute can be either X or blank and is set before the workflow
> starts.
>

> The workflow is triggered by an event from that object and the complete
> object instance is passed correctly to the workflow container.
>

> 1. Trying to set a simple condition in the workflow that asks if
> ZMAT_REQ.MRP = X always gives a false return even though the container
> element of the object has the value X
>
> 2. After defining a new standalone container element in the WF container
> that has the same properties as ZMAT_REQ.MRP and creating a container
> operation to pass the data from ZMAT_REQ.MRP  to that element, the new
> element always gets a blank value.
>

> Again, these are problems I encountered only on WAS 6.40
>

> We are on the following support package level:
>
> SAP_BASIS    640     0016
> SAP_ABA       640     0016
> ST-PI              2005_1_640 0003
> PI_BASIS        2005_1_640 0006
> SAP_BW        350     0016
> SAP_HR         500     0013
> SAP_APPL     500     0012
>

> Any ideas you may have are more than welcome !
>

> Many thanks in advance,
>

> Ronen Fox

Marcos Retzignac Morales