Help

Albina Fernando Albina.Fernando at lntinfotech.com
Tue May 8 03:08:13 EDT 2007

Hi,

   This is regarding the Travel and Expense reimbursement Workflow.

After DB upgrade from SP12 to SP19 on Production system, we have suddenly
started getting few errors in our Workflow. Out of 100-150 Worfkflows that
trigger daily, around 10-15 of them go into error and it is successfull
after we reprocess it manually. The error occurs when the Workflow is
trigerred from the Portal.
The error text that we get in SWIA is as below

Error when creating a work item
Error when creating a component of type ''
Error when processing node '0000000071' (ParForEach index 000000)
Error when starting work item 000014785552
Error within method CL_SWF_RUN_WIM_BATCH->_CREATE_WORKITEM_CONTAINER
Source (expression '&TRIP.CURRENCY&') of binding assignment is not
available
Error in the evaluation of expression '&TRIP<???>.CURRENCY&' for item '5'
Error when determining attribute 'CURRENCY' of object instance
'[BO.ZERBUS2089.120397500001311707
Work item 000014785552: Object FLOWITEM method EXECUTE cannot be executed
Error when processing node '0000000071' (ParForEach index 000000)
Error when processing node '0000000071' (ParForEach index 000000)

This happens just after the Workflow is triggered from the Portal side and
the values need to be passed from the Workflow container to the task
container. The values are properly passed from the Business object to the
Workflow. All other container values are correctly passed. except the
Container element &TRIP.CURRENCY& (Data type - PTRV_PERIO-WAERS). But as
checked in the entire workflow, Binding is fine for this container
element.

Can you please help us in this issue.

Warm regards,

Albina Fernando,
Freescale ODC,
L & T Infotech Ltd., Powai (W), Mumbai - 72.
Contact No : +91 - 22 - 6694 8484 Extn: 8164

"If you link your happiness to people changing and if they don't change,
you will never be happy."

The information contained in this email has been classified:
[ ] General Business Information         [x] L&T Infotech Internal Use
[ ] L&T Infotech Confidential               [ ] L&T Infotech Proprietary

This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system.