Start workflow on customer credit limit create

Sandip Jana sandip.jana at in.ibm.com
Tue May 1 12:43:51 EDT 2007

Hi,

I tried that also. But I could not find any event. So I am trying to
trigger on change document.

Thanks,
Sandip

"'Gaurav Walia'" <email2gaurav at desktoptwo.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
01/05/2007 12:43 AM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
Re: Start workflow on customer credit limit create

Hi Sandip.
you are currently triggering WF on change of CL. But you need to find the
BO that is used when the CL is created for a customer. You can find it by
activating the event trace and then complete your transaction by creating
one CL for any customer.
Then by displaying the trace you will come to know which BO is being used.
This should be only in developement sys and dont 4get to de-activate the
trace once you complete your transaction.
cheers
gaurav