Call for Speakers - SAP TechEd/ ASUG

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue May 1 08:48:28 EDT 2007

Greetings fellow WF-ers (and BPMers!)

As you may know, the ASUG Business,Integration and Technology and
Infrastructure Community (of which WF and BPM is but one SIG) is once
again going to be co-located with SAP TechEd in Las Vegas this year,
October 2 - 5, at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center.

The Call for Speakers is set to close at the end of this week!  We have
many opportunities to share our technical expertise, specifically in the
  User Productivity or Process Integration and BPM 'tracks'.

I think we can provide a *lot* of value and user-driven customer content
at this event, and I am hoping you will feel the same.

Please consider how you, or your peers, can contribute to this event.
The link to follow for the Call for Speakers is:

http://events.asug.com/Default.aspx?alias=events.asug.com/teched2007

Best regards,
Sue
--