How to delete work items from within a dynamic parallel process

rina spector rina.spector at ness.com
Sat Mar 31 17:21:36 EDT 2007

,Hi  Ryan
 why  not to  make  your dynamic parallel  become a member of  a 2-fold  fork that either waits for the  return
event  and  in parallel executing the "parallel" dynamic thing .  to make  modellig easier   the dynamic is a subflow so  steps  can be added there to  model the behavior after approval and build a raise  event step after the return is selected   .
 thank you
Rina spector

מאת: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu בשם Seko, Ryan
נשלח: ש 31/03/2007 23:22
אל: SAP Workflow Users' Group
נושא: How to delete work items from within a dynamic parallel process

Hi Everyone,

I have a scenario (Personnel Change Request in MSS) where I'm using dynamic parallel processing for a cost center approval step (multiple cost centers with a different approver assigned to each one).  If any single cost center approver rejects the work item, an event gets raised which causes the workflow to end.  That works fine and all work items are automatically removed from the remaining approver inboxes.  However, I would also like to be able to send the work item back to the initiator if any one of the cost center approvers selects "Return".  This would involve a loop that is waiting for a "Return" event.  My question is how do I delete the work items from the remaining approvers' inboxes in this scenario?

Thanks for your help,
Ryan