How to delete work items from within a dynamic parallel process

Seko, Ryan rseko at seattleschools.org
Sat Mar 31 16:22:32 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

I have a scenario (Personnel Change Request in MSS) where I'm using
dynamic parallel processing for a cost center approval step (multiple
cost centers with a different approver assigned to each one).  If any
single cost center approver rejects the work item, an event gets raised
which causes the workflow to end.  That works fine and all work items
are automatically removed from the remaining approver inboxes.  However,
I would also like to be able to send the work item back to the initiator
if any one of the cost center approvers selects "Return".  This would
involve a loop that is waiting for a "Return" event.  My question is how
do I delete the work items from the remaining approvers' inboxes in this
scenario?

Thanks for your help,
Ryan