Routing/Material Master Issue

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:07:03 EDT 2007

Jake:

Just create a virtual atribute (multi-lines, as you can have more than one material for each routing) and do the select on the mapl table.

Something like this:

  select *                                          into table t_mapl                               from mapl                                         where plnnr eq object-key-group                   and plnal eq object-key-groupcounter.                                                   Regards,
Flávio.

Subject: Routing/Material Master IssueDate: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:29:51 -0500From: jake.schmidt at spiritaero.comTo: sap-wug at mit.edu

WUGites,
I'm currently trying to "get" the material master # for a routing.  Most routing information is in table PLKO.  When a user launches Tcode CA02 they can display a routing by using the Material number or the group number.  PLKO only cares about the group number and group counter, but somewhere there has to be the material number.  I believe I found in in table MAPL.  However the material number is a key field in this table.  I can't add a keyfield to an attribute of my business object.
Does anyone have any advice on how to get the material number into my workflow container so I can use it? I've tried just creating an element in my WF container to include MAPL-MATNR but that doesn't work.  A group # and a group counter # should equal a material master number.  I need that Material number.
Thanks!
Jake Schmidt
Spirit AeroSystems