Routing/Material Master Issue

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Mon Mar 26 14:49:31 EDT 2007

Jake,
You mention that you cannot add a keyfield to an attribute of your
business object... not sure that I understand your logic.  Why not add
the material object as a virtual attribute to your business object?
What business objects are currently in your container?  The material BOT
is BUS1001006, with material number being key field from MARA-MATR.
Hope that helps.  If not please send more details.
Sherie

Sherie Munday
Workflow Developer/Analyst
Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.