Authority check for substitution

Márton Zsolt Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu
Mon Mar 26 05:23:34 EDT 2007

Hi Patrick,

We are on 5.0.

Regarding your answers:

 1 -  no chance....That's exactly the problem: they already know this functionality.

 2 -  maybe, but I have to implement this method in 9 customer workflows :-(

My idea is: check the substitution when it's saved by the user  using a Z table. I have to carry out  a standard modification, but I have no other thought.

 Thanks anyway.

Zsolt