Authority check for substitution

Márton Zsolt Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu
Fri Mar 23 08:03:45 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have an issue regarding personal substitution for wf users: my customer wants to allow only predefined substitution for certain users. But in SBWP you can create substitutes without any control.

My tought is to maintain the HRUS_D2 with a developed program and allow only the activate/deactivate/adopt substitution functionality for the users. But I have difficulties because I can't find any authority object for substitutions in SBWP.

Is there any or I have to give up my "splendid idea"?

Thanks in advance
Zsolt