Workflow Condition problem

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Mon Mar 19 15:30:10 EDT 2007

might be a buffering issue where some attributes are 'buffered' in memory and therefore are not re-retrieved from the DB.
Maybe you will need to re-define the logic of the attribute so it always reads the DB. Alternatively you could put in a step that
refreshes the object instance (thus forcing it to re-read everything from the DB) but just be careful you don't break the processing chain.

Alon Raskin