Workflow Condition problem

John White JWhite at sauder.com
Mon Mar 19 15:28:59 EDT 2007

Greetings,

I'm having a problem with condition loop in development.

I have a loop-until in a workflow. It is used to verify that the user
has actually made changes to a 'shipment' before the WF passes control
to the next step. If the value has not been entered, the loop causes the
task to redisplay in the users workflow inbox (I also have it marked
'advance with dialog' and 'confirm end of processing'). FYI - The values
are from the business object VTTK.

The problem is that the task is often repeated, so the user will get the
same task twice, even though they updated the values correctly the first
time. Is the problem because the BO is not updated in time for the edit
to catch? I've made sure that the activity has the correct binding, both
sending and retrieving the object values.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

John

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may
contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information
which may be protected from disclosure under law, and is
intended solely for the use of the individual, group, or entity
to whom this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not one of the
named recipients, please notify the sender by e-mail and
other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  Thank you for
your assistance.