Preview of an PDF-Document is not maximable

Guenther, Annegret annegret.guenther at eds.com
Tue Mar 13 11:06:58 EDT 2007

Hi,
I hope someone can help me.
I have a task with secondary method. The secondary method displays a
Smart Forms form as PDF preview. If I execute this task in the back end
system everything is ok.  If I execute the task within the UWL the PDF
will shown in a little window. After maximizing the window - the browser
window is great but the shown document is so little like before.
Is this to customize within the Portal? Knows someone what to do?

Best regards
Anne