HELP with HRPERSREQ workflow.

srinivas maroju itsmaroju at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 22:11:32 EDT 2007

Hello All,

I want to know whether the personnel requisition workflow HRPERSREQ, has the "positionNumber/OBJID" as an attribute in the container. My requirement is to bind this positionNumber(or OBJID) to a custom task at the end of the workflow.

Can anybody put some light on this. Whether the position number can be found at the end of the workflow ? Because the new position in the HRPERSREQ workflow is based on position number (OBJID).

Kind Regards.
Srinivas

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.