Agent Assignment via Orgs

Schmidt, Jake (SN) jake.schmidt at spiritaero.com
Fri Mar 9 15:52:24 EST 2007

At first in our WFs we were assigning agents via rules with hardcoded
user ids.  Now we want to transition to Org objects.  Currently our HR
org structure resides only in Prod.  How do I write a rule in Dev, but
hook it up to objects in Prod.  Further more how would I then test it in
QA?  Should our HR team have been developing the Org structure in Dev
and then transporting?  Should I be replecating the portions of the org
structure I'll be using into Dev (don't think that would work because my
WF ties to an ID not a org object name and the ideas would be different
accross environments)?  I appreciate any light you all can shine on this
for me.  Thanks!

Jake Schmidt
Spirit AeroSystems