Workflow Configuration

praveen rajendran praveen.rajen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:46:35 EST 2007

Hi,
  We are implementing workflow for our company. We did initial
configuration, Prefix number config and stuffs. We are using 999 in
development system, should we use the same in QA and production system
also?????
We have created simple organizational structure with various positions and
users assigned to the positions. how to transport this Organization
structure to QA and PRD systems?? Coz, we don see any transport requests for
this.. even it didn't ask for saving in transport request when we created
it. After transporting, will those position numbers be same as Position
numbers in QA and subsequently PRD??? Because we have directly used these
postions as agents in workflow tasks... Are we going in right track??? What
can be other issues we might possibly run into???
Thanks for your help...

Regards,
   PB